Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. It’s become so popular that PayPal has begun to allow its users to buy and sell BTC through individual accounts. The rise in BTC’s popularity, no doubt, makes it possible for pay per head bookies to grow their software sportsbooks.
Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, may be one of the most important advancements in modern history. By using cryptos, individuals, companies, and even governments break down currency barriers.
The more individuals and organizations use cryptos like BTC, Ethereum (ETH), and LiteCoin (LTC), the more global markets open. Allowing players to fund their accounts via BTC has gone from an additional feature to a requirement for pay per head agents.
Bookmakers that don’t allow cryptocurrency deposits and can’t pay in cryptos are at a disadvantage. Sports betting options, offering a casino, and providing a place for players to wager aren’t enough.
Today’s top agents must also use PPH sportsbook software to make online payments and collections. Those payouts and the money players pay agents have begun to shift towards cryptos like ETH and bitcoin.
With that in mind, let’s turn our attention to what makes bitcoin a better way to pay and obtain payment from players. After our brief reminder of BTC advantages, we discuss how, after signing up with PayPerHead, you can create a Bitcoin sportsbook.
What makes bitcoin the bookie’s top choice?
In its infancy, BTC was a way to make digital transactions. Now, it’s become a way for individuals to run personal businesses. Bitcoin provides unique advantages for both consumers and sellers.
- The blockchain is decentralized – By decentralized, we mean the transactions themselves land on the blockchain, but that the chain obscures the identity of those who make the transactions. Nobody knows who the individuals performing the transaction are.
- More secure and more private – Bitcoin users have more security and control over their financial transactions. Credit card companies and banks are middle people. With bitcoin, you mustn’t discuss the nature of transactions. Also, bitcoin keys are unique for every transaction.
- Becoming more accepted – On February 8, Elon Musk’s company, Tesla, purchased $1.5 billion worth of BTC. Musk said that Tesla would start allowing consumers to buy their cars with Bitcoin.
In late 2020, PayPal, which offers the mobile transaction app Venmo, began to allow their users to trade digital currencies and purchase products with BTC and ETH through the PayPal system. Over 25 million and counting merchants accept payments via PayPal.
Reasons and why you should create a Bitcoin sportsbook
Now that we know the advantages of using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin let’s turn our attention to something closer to home. Why should bookie software agents and their customers use BTC?
- Most players want to remain anonymous – Although BTC transactions aren’t one-hundred percent anonymous, they’re as close to one-hundred percent unknown as it gets. Bitcoin transactions are peer-to-peer, meaning they happen between the player and you. Most players don’t want credit card companies looking into their business.
- Faster transactions – Often, cryptocurrency transactions happen much more rapidly than fiat currency transactions. Players who must fund their accounts quickly can do so with cryptos much quicker than funding their accounts via credit or debit card.
- Cryptos can act as an investment – After Elon Musk declared that Tesla would accept Bitcoin payments, a unit of BTC shot up to over $40,000 U.S. dollars, which means a single Bitcoin was worth over $40,000.
- Easy to exchange Bitcoin for other cryptocurrencies or cash – It’s a breeze for bookies and players to transfer their BTC to ETH, LTC, or U.S. dollars.
How to create a Bitcoin sportsbook
After answering the question, “what is a bookie?” most turn their attention to what bookies offer. They don’t consider that bookmakers run businesses that provide services.
The services are in the form of digital platforms. Racebooks, casino, and prime platforms like Live+ are all platforms that players access. Players make bets on the platforms. After a few wagers, players either make payments to bookies or bookies pay players.
The process of paying players or players paying you is at the heart of a Bitcoin sportsbook. Only two companies in the pay per head, free betting software space offer online payments and collections.
PayPerHead is the first company. The other is PayPerHead’s sister company, BossAction. We’re the only two organizations that provide an online payment system. With the Agent Payment Solution (APS®), you can make BTC payments and collect in Bitcoin.
You can also use the APS to make credit card and debit card payments and deposits. You can also use numerous banking methods through the Agent Payment Solution.
Creating a Bitcoin sportsbook, then, becomes as easy as signing up with PayPerHead. After signing up for PayPerHead.com sportsbook software, you can call a customer service person and ask that they add the APS.
PayPerHead offers Agent Payment Solution for free
It’s easy to create a bitcoin sportsbook. All you must do is become a per head agent with us.
Our only goal is to help you become a more successful bookie and make more money, which is why you can add prime platforms like Live+ with game trackers and video streams in addition to the APS. Premium Props so your players can bet on individual sports performances.
Also, we’ve always got a promotion running. If you import players soon, you pay $4 per head until April 5. Our March Madness promo includes the Agent Payment Solution and all premium digital platforms. Sign-up and start making more money.