Tom Brady and the Bucs versus Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs highlight this Sunday’s NFL Week 12 action. Check out the top NFL games and other sports on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that could boost your profit.
American bookies know that one of the most important weekends of the year is on their doorstep. Year in and year out on Thanksgiving Weekend, white label sportsbook operators welcome massive betting action.
This Thanksgiving Weekend should be no different than in past weekends. Friday kicks off the festivities with one of the most important college football games of the year. On Saturday, one of the most historic gridiron college rivalry games happens along with the most intriguing boxing match in decades.
Then on Sunday, like what happens every Sunday during the fall and early winter, the National Football League plays a slate of games in NFL Week 12 that can boost your profit margins. Check out the top sports events for the weekend after Thanksgiving!
Top NFL games attract Week 12 betting action plus Tyson vs. Jones Jr.
Agents that use pph sportsbook software shouldn’t have an issue promoting the following games. Set up max betting and payout limits for all matchups listed here. Also, ensure your gambling business’s health by not allowing sharps to add moneylines to their parlay wagers.
Most Significant Week 13 College Football Games
- #2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish at #5 North Carolina Tar Heels – Notre Dame is on its way to the College Football Playoff unless a team like North Carolina can upset them in what’s become an exciting rivalry. This game happens on Friday. So, make sure to keep your eyes open for bets.
- #9 Oregon Ducks at Oregon State Beavers – Dubbed the Civil War, here’s another Friday college football game that could garner plenty of action. Oregon is a massive favorite. Oregon State has a top rushing attack, though. Be wary of underdog bets on the Beavers’ moneyline.
- #22 Auburn Tigers at #1 Alabama Crimson Tide – The annual Iron Bowl happens with one team, Alabama, looking like a National Champion and the other, Auburn, struggling for a New Year’s Day Bowl bid. But Bama versus Auburn always seems to come down to the final few plays.
Tyson versus Jones Jr. on Saturday
One of the greatest heavyweight boxers in history takes one of the best pound-for-pound fighters to ever step into the ring. Although Iron Mike Tyson and Roy Superman Jones Jr. are over 50, based on recent training videos, neither will give an inch on Saturday night.
Iron Mike appears to have the same power and almost the same speed he displayed when becoming the youngest heavyweight champion of all time. Roy Jones is one of the smartest boxers ever to fight. Based on how Mike destroyed the heavy bag in his latest training video, Jones Jr. will require all his boxing smarts to get out of the Staples Center unscathed.
Make sure to set max betting limits and payouts for both men. Also, don’t even think of allowing players to add Tyson or Jones Jr. to their football parlays.
Top NFL Week 12 Games
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts – The battle for first place in the AFC South happens when the Titans and Derrick Henry head to Indianapolis to battle the Colts. Indy’s got one of the top rushing defenses in the league. That’s information you can tell your customers to increase enthusiasm for the game.
- New Orleans Saints at Denver Broncos – New Orleans looks for their eighth straight and second with Taysom Hill under center. Can Hill lead the Saints to another win?
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams – Fresh off a win against Tom Brady and the Bucs on Monday Night Football, the Los Angeles Rams host one of their biggest rivals in a meaningful game.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – NFL Week 12’s top matchup is Chiefs – Buccaneers. Kansas City and Mahomes head to Tampa to take on Brady and the Buccaneers in what’s become an essential contest for both teams. The Chiefs are a game behind the Steelers for the top seed in the AFC. The Bucs are two games behind the Saints for the NFC South division.
Tell your players to deposit via the Agent Payment Solution
This weekend, players will use your sportsbook software platform to bet on Tyson versus Jones Jr., three of the biggest college football rivalry games of the year, and NFL Week 12. With PayPerHead, though, you can offer much more than a betting platform for sports.
Your players can wager on the Live+ in-game betting platform
Upgrade to the Premium Live Dealer, Premium Casino, and Live+ in-game betting platform where your customers get game trackers and access to video streams. Then, use the Agent Payment Solution to make online payments and collections. Also, if you aren’t yet a Payperhead.com agent, sign-up soon so that you can start making money with the best referral program in the industry.